Insurance Coverage for your Clients
Big “I” Markets
is an online market access system available exclusively to Big “I”
members featuring no fees, no volume commitments and competitive
Benefits of Big “I” Markets:
- Ownership of expirations
- No initial access or termination fees
- No obligation to submit other accounts
- EFT commission payments
- Only one login needed to access all programs
- Weekly e-newsletter featuring product knowledge and special interest pieces
- Doing business with Big "I" Markets supports your state association
What can you access? A suite of top tier products including affluent
homeowners, bonds, commercial packages, habitational, non-standard
To review a list of products available in Idaho view this pdf. More in-depth information on each product can be found in our 2014 BIM Product Guide or after logging in to www.bigimarkets.com.
Questions? We are here to serve you. Contact email@example.com or call (703) 647-7800.
What is Eagle Agency?
Eagle Agency is an independent agency operated by the Big “I.” It is an exclusive personal lines benefit for Big “I” members. As
an Eagle Agent you maximize independence by choosing either to be
appointed to sub-produce policies or just simply submit personal lines
business on the Big I Markets website for quote and issue as needed. For
both options the Eagle Company Partners are the same: Travelers,
MetLife Auto and Home, The Hartford and Progressive. If you choose
appointment there is a minimum required two (2) new lines policies a
month for each Company. If you are not sure the Agency can commit to two
new line policies a month, choose Eagle Express. There is no minimum per month policy requirement with Eagle Express.
Is there a membership cost?
Yes, there is a one time, non-refundable fee of $100.
Who should apply for Eagle?
with prior insurance industry experience as an independent agent,
captive agent, direct writer, company underwriter or personnel or claims
representative. If you are thinking about becoming an independent agent
or are an agent relatively newly in business, Eagle Agency can be an
especially good fit for you.
Eagle Agency Submission and Appointment Requirements:
work closely with carriers to qualify prospective Eagle agents. To be
considered for an Eagle appointment, you must be a member in good
standing of your Big "I" state association. The candidate will also provide:
- Business Plan
- Agency principal’s resume
- Copy of Errors and Omissions Declaration with a minimum of $1,000,000
- Agency License
- Agent License(s)
- If you are a current agent, production loss reports from the top three personal lines carriers
- Core Business Requirements
- Active membership with your Big “I” State Association
- Hold valid Property/Casualty Licenses
- Maintain Errors and Omission coverage with at least a minimum limit of $1,000,000
- Computer with Microsoft Windows based operating system (sorry, Eagle automation is not compatible with Mac)
Crump Life Insurance Services is brought to you by Crump Group. With the Big “I” and Crump you have access to Crump’s relationships with multiple insurance carriers to provide you with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. With access to over two hundred insurance carriers, they closely partner with a subset of these carriers to offer a product suite with the depth necessary to meet almost any client need. With Crump you will have access to a full range of Life, Disability, Annuity and Critical Care products and a dedicated sales and case management team to assist you during the sale.
How to get considered:
- Go to Big “I” Markets and go to “Offline Products” and select “Crump.” Click on "Request a Quote" to begin the electronic record. This starts the Crump Registration process (Please note you are not actually requesting a quote)
- Complete the information as requested on the Quote Request Wizard screen. ENTER YOUR AGENCY NAME & ADDRESS AS THE CLIENT, as you are actually the client in this case. Click Next.
- Continue through the Quote Request Wizard Screen. On Underwriting Information: Step 4, print the Producer agreement.
- On Confirmation: Step 5, click submit to confirm the quote request which will alert Crump of your interest.
- Complete the Producer Agreement downloaded in the quote request process. Fax the producer agreement, proof of E&O coverage and your life accident and health license(s) to 717-703-4821.
What Happens Next?
Crump will review your Producer Agreement and contact you if additional clarification or information is needed. Once you have provided everything they require, you will be contacted via email with your Crump agent ID and password. Crump will also obtain all information necessary for your appointment to the appropriate carrier.
Once you are in receipt of your log in information from Crump, you will be directed to complete an Anti-Money Laundering training program - which is available at no cost and online. Once you're set up, you will have access to all forms of individual life insurance, individual disability insurance, individual long-term care insurance and fixed annuities, as well as the planning expertise that accompany these product solutions For more information about Crump click here.
Big "I" Flood and Selective's relationship helps deliver members an unparalleled flood program. Together, we offer agents several layers of support to meet any and all flood insurance needs. Get to know the Big "I" and Selective staff and get your flood questions answered. With personalized support, competitive commissions, and an easy-to-use quoting platform, it is an easy decision to start writing your flood business through the Big "I" Flood-Selective partnership today.