CRUMP Life Insurance Products
Crump Life Insurance Services is brought to you by Crump Group. With the Big “I” and Crump you have access to Crump’s relationships with multiple insurance carriers to provide you with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. With access to over two hundred insurance carriers, they closely partner with a subset of these carriers to offer a product suite with the depth necessary to meet almost any client need. With Crump you will have access to a full range of Life, Disability, Annuity and Critical Care products and a dedicated sales and case management team to assist you during the sale.
How to get considered:
- Go to Big “I” Markets and go to “Offline Products” and select “Crump.” Click on "Request a Quote" to begin the electronic record. This starts the Crump Registration process (Please note you are not actually requesting a quote)
- Complete the information as requested on the Quote Request Wizard screen. ENTER YOUR AGENCY NAME & ADDRESS AS THE CLIENT, as you are actually the client in this case. Click Next.
- Continue through the Quote Request Wizard Screen. On Underwriting Information: Step 4, print the Producer agreement.
- On Confirmation: Step 5, click submit to confirm the quote request which will alert Crump of your interest.
- Complete the Producer Agreement downloaded in the quote request process. Fax the producer agreement, proof of E&O coverage and your life accident and health license(s) to 717-703-4821.
What Happens Next?
Crump will review your Producer Agreement and contact you if additional clarification or information is needed. Once you have provided everything they require, you will be contacted via email with your Crump agent ID and password. Crump will also obtain all information necessary for your appointment to the appropriate carrier.
Once you are in receipt of your log in information from Crump, you will be directed to complete an Anti-Money Laundering training program - which is available at no cost and online. Once you're set up, you will have access to all forms of individual life insurance, individual disability insurance, individual long-term care insurance and fixed annuities, as well as the planning expertise that accompany these product solutions For more information about Crump click here.